- Translating legal texts.
- Drafting texts in English and Persian;
- The ability to write legal content in English & Persian for websites and social media.
- Legal searching and being aware of legal world News;
- The ability to present legal consultations and communicate with clients through email and in-person;
- Drafting and preparing contracts;
- Considering the cases, writing the overview of the case, and helping the litigation and Arbitration team through the case process;
- Preparing legal proposals and Legal advice;
- Communicate with clients.
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s or Master of law from a reputable law university;
- Fluent English Language and knowledge;
- Having the ability to work with MS office programs (Word, PowerPoint, Exel, ….);
- communication skills;
- Working under hard pressure;
- Ability to work to deadlines and the willingness to put in the extra hours when needed;
- Having specialties in International Trade Law is considered a privilege;
- Highly motivated with excellent organizational skills;
- Having a minimum of 4 years of work experience in the law/International law field.
For applying for the position please send your CV to email@example.com
Karimi & Associates Law firm